Last date of revision: 7/11/2018
WHO DOES THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT APPLY TO?
This Privacy Statement applies to SADACI lc, head office's address Langerbruggekaai 13, 9000 Ghent, and enterprise number 0422.096.983.
SADACI is a company specialized in the production of molybdenum for the metal and steel industry. Hence, we do not provide goods and services directly to the private consumer, but to other companies (the so-called business-to-business model).
We act as the data controller regarding the personal data that are processed in the context of our business activities.
We are committed to protect the personal data that are entrusted to us and to process them in a correct and transparent manner, in conformity with the applicable laws and in particular the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (“GDPR”).
Please follow the links below for further information: When relevant, we distinguished between:
- website visitor;
- (potential) customer;
- (Contact persons of) supplier, a business contact or any other individual whose personal data are processed in the context of our business activities; and
- job applicant.
This includes the following parts:
For which purposes do we use personal data?
Based on which legal grounds do we process your personal data?
How do we obtain personal data?
Which personal data do we collect?
How long are your personal data retained?
WHAT IS COVERED BY THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT?
With this Privacy Statement we would like to inform you about how and why we process your personal data as a data controller when we perform our business activities or when you use our website and any of the forms and services we offer through this Site, whom we give that information to, what your rights are and who you can contact for more information.
When we refer to “the Site”, we mean the webpages starting with the following URL: https://www.sadaci.be/.
The Site may contain links to other websites. Whilst we try to link only to sites that share our high standards regarding data protection, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices of these websites. This Privacy Statement only applies to data collected by SADACI.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You have several rights concerning the personal data we hold about you. In particular, you have the right to:
- access the personal data we hold about you and to receive a copy thereof;
- ask that we update or correct your personal data, should you think these are incorrect or incomplete;
- ask that we delete your personal data, or restrict the way in which we use such personal data, if you believe there is no (longer a) lawful ground for us to process them;
- withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data (to the extent the processing is based on your consent);
- restrict your personal data, if you would contest the processing or the correctness of the personal data, or if you wish to keep certain personal data in view of a possible legal claim, while SADACI no longer needs the personal data for the purposes mentioned in this Privacy Statement;
- receive a copy of you personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit such personal data to another party (to the extent the processing is based on consent or the performance of a contract);
- object to the processing of personal data for which we use legitimate interest as a legal ground, in which case we will cease the processing unless we have compelling legitimate grounds for the processing.
In order to exercice any of your rights, you can:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address your query to SADACI nv, for the attention of the CFO, Langerbruggekaai 13, 9000 Ghent.
You can also use these contact details if you wish to make a complaint to us relating to your privacy.
If you are unhappy with the way we have handled your personal data, you have the right to complain to the data protection authority (in Belgium: Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels, tel +32 (0)2 274 48 00, e-mail email@example.com).
ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA PROTECTED?
We take strict technical and organizational (security) measures to protect your information both online and offline from access by unauthorized persons and against unlawful processing, abuse, damage, loss and destruction.
These measures include:
- training to relevant staff to ensure they are aware of our privacy obligations when handling personal data;
- administrative and technical controls to restrict access to personal data on a “need to know” basis;
- technological security measures, including passwords, fire walls, anti virus software and encryption;
- physical security measures, such as staff security badges to access our premises.
Although we use appropriate security measures once we have received your personal data, the transmission of data - especially over the internet (including by email) - is never completely secure. We endeavour to protect personal data, but we cannot totally guarantee the security of data transmitted to us or by us.
We limit access to your personal information to those who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information in order to carry out their jobs.
TO WHOM CAN WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We may disclose your personal data to third parties that reasonably require access to personal data relating to you for one or more of the abovementioned purposes. The following external parties may for instance be involved:
- external service providers the company relies on for various business services, like for instance IT support, insurance, security;
- our parent company
- law enforcement or public authorities in accordance with the relevant legislation;
- external professional advisors (e.g. attorneys or consultants of SADACI).
Except for our parent company in Chili, for which the transfer of personal data is appropriately safeguarded, we do not communicate your personal data to recipients located in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) whose legislation does not offer the same degree of data protection.
ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA USED FOR AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING?
Automated decisions are defined as decisions about individuals that are based solely on the automated processing of data and that procedure legal effects that significantly affect the individuals involved.
As a rule, your personal data will not be used for automated decision-making. We do not base any decisions about you solely on automated processing of your personal data.
HOW TO CONTACT US?
If you have any queries about this Privacy Statement or the Site in general, please contact us by:
- emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- addressing your query to SADACI nv, Langerbruggekaai 13, 9000 Ghent.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
We may amend this Privacy Statement from time to time. To inform you when we last amended the Privacy Statement, we will change the revision date at the top of this page with every change. The modified Privacy Statement will then apply as of this date.
Please consult this page regularly to keep up to date about changes and additions. In case we have your email address, we will also inform you electronically of any changes to this Privacy Statement.